This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cartegraph's API is a licensed product that requires a purchase and verified ownership before production use.
Cartegraph's REST API:
- REST API Change Log
- Authentication - Required to use REST API
- User - Read information about the current REST API user
- Discover - Simplified view of metadata
- Metadata - Data that describes recordset data
- Business Objects - Create, Read, Update, and Delete recordset data
- Data Types - Definition of data types for Business Objects
- Attachments - Create, Read and Delete attachments associated with recordset data
- Security - Read recordsets permissions for current REST API user.
- Layout - Read screen layout views
- Exception Handling - Expected errors when things go wrong.
- Commands - Start, Stop and view the status of various jobs.
- Files - Create and Read files for import export
- Structure - Read Publish information
After you click on the link you are taken to the training course in a tool called Thinkific. You are asked to set up an account, then you are taken to the course. Remember your password so you can return to this at any time.