Skip to main content
Correct Equipment Current Usage
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Navigate to the Detail view for an Equipment record with the incorrect Current Usage value.
- Find any Fuel Log entry with an incorrect Usage value.
- Repair the incorrect fuel log entries.
- Find any Task with an incorrect Usage value.
- Correct the Task Usage by entering the correct usage value or replacing it with 0.
- After correcting the Usage values in the Tasks and Fuel Log, if the Current Usage is still incorrect, enter a value of 0 for Usage on any task without a Usage value.
- The Equipment Current Usage should be correct now. If not, manually enter a Fuel Log record with 0 usage. This will get the Equipment’s Current Usage to re-calculate. Then remove the Fuel Log record with 0 usage