The "Resource Management" course is designed for individuals responsible for managing and using resources like labor, equipment, materials, and vendors in the system to track costs, supplies, and inventory.
The "Resource Management" course introduces you to Cartegraph best practices related to resource management, and the supporting features and functions. After taking this course, you should be comfortable with resource details, changing rates, and setting up important filters like reorder points.
Click here for pricing information.
With the "Resource Management" course, you receive training on functionality related to:
- Resource details
- Data consumption without reports
- Labor/Equipment Rates
- Retroactively changing rates
- Material Management (Stock, Usage, Adjustments)
- Reorder points
- Vendor price quotes
- Cartegraph recommended best practices for resource management
- FEMA data gathering
What You Should Know
- Attendees should have a basic understanding of Cartegraph capabilities.
- You should be comfortable with the functionality covered in the "Work Management" course.
What You’ll Learn
- Cartegraph best practice recommendations
- How to create, update, and delete resources
- How to add and change rates for Labor and Equipment
- The difference between stock and non-stock materials
- How to adjust material counts
- How to create material order lists
- How vendor price quotes work