You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This example shows how to use Notification Manager to designate who gets an email when a task is created for the Public Works Department.
- Click >Notification Manager.
- Expand New Assigned Task.
- Make sure the Notifications On check box is selected.
- Select a role or user and click Add+. For this example, we'll select Bethany.
- Click the Filter button.
- Set a filter. For this example, we'll select Department Is Public Works.
- Click Apply.
- Make sure the Email check box is selected.
- Click Save.