This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- The associated tasks display in their point, linear, or polygon shape on the map.
- A Work Order without tasks does not display on the map.
- If a Work Order’s tasks do not have locations, the Work Order does not display on the map.
- Highlighting a Work Order in the list, all associated tasks are highlighted on the map.
- Selecting a Task on the map highlights the corresponding Work Order in the list, and highlights the other Tasks associated to the Work Order on the map.
- With the Work Order in Detail view, the map displays with the associated Tasks by status.
- The status header above the Work Order Task grid determines which tasks display.
- If the check box for a status is selected those tasks display on the map in the corresponding color.
- If the check box for a status is not selected, tasks with that status do not display.
The Tasks are assigned colors based on the Tasks' status.
If multiple Tasks with different Statuses display at the same location, the color displayed is based on this order: In Progress, Planned, Completed, Canceled.
Projected Tasks are not associated with Work Orders.