Work with your Cartegraph representative to run the Cartegraph 8 System Profile report.
- Download the Cartegraph 8 System Profile report zip file by clicking on the link below.
- Open the zip file and find the .RPX file.
- Save the file to your desktop or other appropriate report location.
Do not try to open the file from this location. It can only be opened in Navigator.
- Open Cartegraph Navigator to any page and go to Reports\More Reports.
- Click Look in and browse to the location you saved the .RPX file.
- Select the Cartegraph 8 System Profile report and click Open.
- When viewing the report, click the Export Report button.
- In the File Name field, enter the name of your organization and change Save as Type to PDF.
- Click Save.
- Email the PDF file to your Cartegraph Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your representative will review the report and discuss the highlighted areas with you to answer your questions about what it will take to move to the new Cartegraph.