# Print a Map
The ability to easily Print a map from the Cartegraph application has been a top idea on the ideas portal. This feature provides a way to share and use maps on a printout.
- New print map icon added to all detail and list screen areas of Cartegraph .
- Set a custom title and printout orientation.
- Automatically opens the browser’s print dialog box for quick printing.
- Print Map includes:
- Display of the current map port with all active layer data.
- Use of the web map that is currently used by the user.
New standard reports with maps:
- Request Detail with Map
- Task Summary with Map
- Work Order Detail with Map
# Analytics Dashboard
In the last release you were introduced to the Analytics Dashboard. The Spring 2018 release incorporates customer feedback to improve the data sharing and usability of the dashboard.
# Save and Share Gadgets
- Share any gadget that you created with a user or role in the system.
- All gadgets, new and existing, are stored in the Gadget Library.
- Gadget library displays Cartegraph default gadgets, gadgets created by the user, and any gadgets shared to the user.
- Duplicate a gadget shared with you.
- Use the Gadget Library search to narrow down your gadgets by title, recordset name, or the owner’s user name.
- Filter down the gadget library by recordset and gadget type.
# Multiple Data Groups
- Add a second grouping to the Bar and Column chart types.
- Group multiple sets of data at the same time within one chart.
- Easily group and visualize your data over time based on months, quarters, years, etc.
- A legend is provided to quickly identify the data elements of the groups.
- Temporarily hide gadget data by clicking a legend value.
# Dashboard Tool Updates
- Gadget Previewer now available when creating a chart. Get a live look at the gadget design and data before adding it to your dashboard or sharing out to other users.
- The scroll position of the dashboard persists when signed in.
- Updated design of dropdowns to allow for more discoverable access to child recordset data.
- Gadget drill down displays the aggregation value being used in the gadget.
- The color palette of the dashboard includes eight main colors that can be chosen per chart.
- Shades of the selected color display when comparing multiple sets of data within a gadget.
- Removed the orange background to put more focus on the content of the dashboard.
# Record Searching
New enhanced record search bar to quickly find and navigate to any top-level record in the system. This vastly enhances and replaces the existing Go To ID search.
- Search is performed on any ID or text field in the system.
- The record search ignores “stop word” values. For example, a, and, is, etc.
- ID search now performs a contains-type search instead of an exact-match search. For example, enter 12 to find all record IDs that contain 12.
- Displays top 250 results per search.
- Search by multiple values to narrow down the returned search results.
- Click to see details in the search results before going to that record.
- Include the singular recordset name to prioritize those records to the top of the results list. For example, Task.
Can now see a list of address suggestions when searching for an address on Cartegraph web. This allows for a more consistent searching experience and ensures you navigate to the desired address location.
- Address suggestions automatically display as you enter an address.
- Mimics the suggestion functionality that is provided in ArcGIS Online.
- Address suggestions are provided by the Esri world locator (default).
- Address suggestions are supported when a custom Esri locator is used.
Esri Level 1 and Level 2 Sign in Update
Our users provided feedback that they would like more flexibility to how and when they need to utilize an Esri Level 1 or Level 2 ArcGIS Identity when signing into Cartegraph. These requirements were updated to provide more clarity and flexibility to a user’s Esri licensing level.
- A Level 2 license is no longer required for all users if a GIS connection is established with ArcGIS Online or Portal.
- A Level 2 license is required to create, update, or delete any assets that are GIS connected with ArcGIS Online or Portal
- Level 1 users can create, update, and delete asset records that are not connected with ArcGIS Online or Portal as well as non-asset records like tasks.
- No changes to integrations configured with ArcGIS server.
- Performance increase in loading large sets of records on the map.
- Performance increase when viewing Equipment.
Added support for the following:
- ArcGIS 10.6
- iOS 11.3 for Cartegraph One
- Android 8.0 Oreo for Cartegraph One
# Customer Requested Feature
+ Requires an ArcGIS Named User License
* Requires advanced functionality purchase