Take a seat, easy button. There's a simpler way for high-performance teams to level up operations: the Cartegraph Spring 2021 release. From user-friendly Cartegraph One updates to filter enhancements for space and property portfolio management, we're excited to share a bunch of new features to help your crews work more effectively, efficiently, and productively.
Cartegraph One Mobile App Updates
- Use the new Address and Record Search to locate assets, requests, and tasks on your Home screen map.
- Quickly navigate to associated requests and assets from a task or asset screen.
- Easily change the asset that is associated with a task or linked to another asset.
- Streamline your workflows with these design updates:
- When entering resources on a task, our new easier-to-use and space-saving UI lets you select the resource type from a list and the date from a calendar view.
- Tap the new menu on record cards and layers to select an action.
Navigate to an OMS page through a shared link
- After clicking a link to an OMS page, simply sign in and you'll be directed to that page.
- Easily share OMS pages including list and detail screens, reports, and logs.
- If your session times out, you'll return to the last screen you were on after signing in.
- Bookmark your favorite pages and after signing in, you're there!
Filter Enhancements in Space Management, Property Portfolio, and Safety & Security
- Improve your search and filter results and KPI cards using our enhanced filtering options.
- When filtering records by a date field: filter by date ranges that may not exist in records, find records that are missing dates, or choose a date to search on, after, before, from, or through.
- Build filters for number fields by entering a from/to range including numbers outside your existing data, add decimals, find records with no values, or use common operators such as greater than, less than, or equal to.
- Select all values or no value when building filters with lookup checklists, including values not in your current data.
- We cleaned up the OMS profile menu. You can access Campus, the Ideas portal, and Contact Support in the Resource Center.
- Have more control over when GIS-associated assets are retired in OMS.
- Increased usability was our goal when we redesigned the Home screen in Space Management, Property Portfolio, and Safety & Security. The new layout makes it easier to find what you need with details like application and link descriptions.
- Quickly download images from your Space, Property, and Safety galleries.
Spring 2021 Service Pack
- Improve your search and filter results in Space Management, Property Portfolio, and Safety & Security with additional lookup checklist filtering options:
- Type search terms to narrow your list of values.
- Filter by invalid values to help clean up your data.
- Added support for Esri 10.9 in OMS, which uses an updated SOE file.
- The Due Date field populates when SeeClickFix requests are created in OMS.
- In Cartegraph Engage, you can create guides with new side-by-side building blocks.
Some of these features may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have a feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.