You’ve talked the high-performance talk, now it’s time to walk the high-performance walk. Addressing 7 user ideas with nearly 100 votes, the Cartegraph Winter 2019 release is here to help your team monitor key performance indicators, dig deeper into dashboard data, and track work more efficiently with labor crews.
# Analytics Dashboard
The weather may be lousy, but at least the Analytics Dashboard keeps getting better and better. With new drill down capabilities, dig deeper into data from the comfort of your own dashboard. Wondering what you should track to become more high performing? We added a boatload of default gadgets to help your team monitor performance and evaluate success.
# Additional Drill Down Capabilities
- KPI and Number gadget types include drill down capabilities.
- Easily view details of the data with a simple click on the gadget.
# More Default Gadgets
- Additional default gadgets available in the Gadget Library.
- Utilize prebuilt gadgets to immediately start tracking and analyzing goals and data.
- Duplicate default gadgets to adjust and easily make your own.
# Gadget Library Updates
- From the library, add multiple gadgets to your dashboard at one time.
- The library only displays gadgets to which you have permission to view the data.
- New tabbed layout allows for easier viewing of the gadgets available to you.
# Labor Crews
Labor crews, assemble! Say goodbye to selecting laborers one by one for task assignments and resource entry. From here on out, administrators can group laborers together to build crews in the system—saving you time, eliminating extra clicks, and allowing your gang to focus more on the work that matters.
- New top-level recordset allows for grouping individual labor records into labor crews.
- Utilize labor crews to easily add labor records to Task assignments and Task resources on desktop and Cartegraph One.
- All members of a labor crew are added with the same rate name and hours to a task, simply by selecting the labor crew from the list.
- Easily filter and report on labor assignments and labor logs that were added with a labor crew.
Hat tip to Joe Tew with the City of Brookfield, WI for being the first to submit this request via the Ideas Portal!
In-App Resource Center
Ever wish you could get all the As to your Qs, without having to leave the system? Or receive a guided tour when a new feature comes into play? Now you can. With the Winter 2019 release, all the Campus content you love is just a click away on the browser version of Cartegraph.
- Learn more about Cartegraph without leaving the app
- Receive Cartegraph announcements about new features from right inside the software
- Walk through step-by-step guides to easily learn about the system
- Search Campus content and contact tech support from your browser
- Available in the Cartegraph navigation bar
- Support of new ArcGIS Online user license levels.
# Customer-requested feature
* Requires advanced functionality purchase
+ Requires an ArcGIS Named User License