You’ve talked the high-performance talk, now it’s time to walk the high-performance walk. Addressing 7 user ideas with nearly 100 votes, the Cartegraph Winter 2019 release is here to help your team monitor key performance indicators, dig deeper into dashboard data, track work more efficiently with labor crews, and better justify your maintenance plans to council.
# Analytics Dashboard
The weather may be lousy, but at least the Analytics Dashboard keeps getting better and better. With new drill down capabilities, dig deeper into data from the comfort of your own dashboard. Wondering what you should track to become more high performing? We added a boatload of default gadgets to help your team monitor performance and evaluate success.
# Additional Drill Downs
- KPI and Number gadget types include drill-down capabilities.
- Easily view details of the data with a simple click on the gadget.
# More Default Gadgets
- Additional default gadgets available in the Gadget Library.
- Utilize pre-built gadgets to immediately start tracking and analyzing goals and data .
- Duplicate default gadgets to adjust and easily make your own.
# Gadget Library Updates
- From the library, add multiple gadgets to your dashboard at one time.
- The library only displays gadgets which you have permission to view the data.
- New tabbed layout allows for easier viewing of the gadgets available to you.
# Labor Crews
Labor crews, assemble! Say goodbye to selecting laborers one by one for task assignments and resource entry. From here on out, administrators can group laborers together to build out crews in the system—saving you time, eliminating extra clicks, allowing your gang to focus more on the work that matters.
- New top-level recordset allows for grouping individual Labor records into Labor Crews.
- Utilize Labor Crews to easily add labor records to Task assignments and Task resources on desktop and Cartegraph One.
- All members of a Labor Crew are added with the same rate name and hours to a task, simply by selecting the Labor Crew from the list.
- Easily filter and report on Labor Assignments and Labor Logs that were added with a Labor Crew.
Hat tip to Joe Tew with the City of Brookfield, WI for being the first to submit this request via the Ideas Portal!
#* Scenario Builder
Cartegraph Winter 2019 is kicking Scenario Builder up a notch, giving you the ability to better understand and explain how decisions will impact your community. See how a plan would affect the condition of your entire network and visualize suggested activities on a map—the perfect back up for budget approval conversations with council.
# Network vs. Scenario OCI
- The overview header has three additional fields to help you determine the impact of your scenario.
- Easily view the average beginning OCI, average ending OCI, and net OCI gain of all the assets in your network.
- Easily view the average beginning OCI, average ending OCI, and net OCI gain of just the assets included in the scenario.
# View Scenario Results on a Map
- A new tab in Scenario Builder is available to view suggested activity results on a map.
- View the map by Activity or by Plan Year.
- Utilize new map controls which allow for easily viewing the activities on different maps.
- Utilize a chart to gain an overall idea of the cost of the suggested activities year over year.
In-App Resource Center
Ever wish you could get all the As to your Qs, without having to leave the system? Or receive a guided tour when a new feature comes into play? Now you can. With the Winter 2019 release, all the Campus content you love is just a click away on the browser version of Cartegraph.
- Learn more about Cartegraph without leaving the app.
- Receive Cartegraph announcements about new features from right inside the software.
- Walk through step-by-step guides to easily learn about the system.
- Search Campus content and contact Tech Support from your browser.
- Available in the Cartegraph navigation bar.
- Support of new ArcGIS Online user license levels.
# Customer Requested Feature
* Requires advanced functionality purchase
+ Requires an ArcGIS Named User License