This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Run the desired report.
- Click Edit Report.
- In the Web designer, find the map control and delete it just like any other field.
- Make any other edits if necessary.
- Save the report in the designer.
- Close the designer.
- In the Viewer, open the designer again by selecting Edit Report.
- Once the designer opens, click Save and Close.
It is necessary to follow all of the above steps to properly remove a map from a report.