This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
The following limits apply to reports in the Report Viewer and are logged in the Cartegraph Error Log:
- A report stops displaying pages after 3,000, no message displays in the user interface.
- Reports continue to run up to 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, a report stops displaying after the current page.
- If a report is run from the List screen, only 150 records can be selected for the report.
- If a report contains a map, it does not display more than 100 pages.
- If a report contains a map, it does not display more than 200 maps. Once 200 maps are displayed, any following records that have a map do not display the map. No message displays in the user interface.
- The map limit of 200 also applies to the web designer Preview tab. If going back and forth to the Preview tab from either Layout or Layout Preview, maps will no longer be displayed once the limit has been reached.
Once a report is edited in the Advanced Report Designer, it cannot be edited again in Basic Reports.