This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The report provides a quick listing of Scheduled Tasks and Projected Tasks which are then grouped by month and year, including:
- Basic information including Task ID, Activity, Asset Type
- Estimated start and stop dates, priority assigned to the task
- Total cost, which is the sum of the Labor, Equipment, Material, and Other costs
- Tasks are grouped by year, month, then by Estimated Start Date
- Total Tasks are the sum of the number of tasks per month
Use this report to maintain upcoming tasks and prepare the resources needed for the tasks, or to review past history of tasks for resource planning.
Run this report from the Report view and you are prompted to select the Task’s scheduled and projected date range.