This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal Requests Submissions
- Quick and easy report of routine service requests, and non-emergency issues.
- Displays issues both new and previously submitted with the current status.
- Different sign in screen than Cartegraph which provides access to any authorized employee even if not a Cartegraph user.
- Employees are given access at the role level, though an anonymous sign in proves an available option in System Settings.
- Roles may receive access to both Cartegraph and the Internal Request feature, or each one separately.
- Each Request Issue type has the capability of customizing submission fields to collect exact information regarding the reported problem.
- My Submitted Requests list features a display of columns as well as the option to hide the display.
- Lists always remain hidden for anonymous users.
- Including photos with requests comes as a default option, but allowing image attachments may be turned off.
Only image files can be attached to internal requests.
- Users entering a request are automatically added to Requesters library, followed with a Requester record featuring the first and last name as well as the Email address from their User ID.
- When applying changes to the User ID, it creates a new entry in the Requesters library upon the next entry into the Internal Requests feature and remains associated with that Requester record for future requests.
- New Requests match to existing Requester records of the User automatically.
- First names, last names, and Email addresses tie requesters to their User IDs.
- Alterations must take place in the User IDs, not the Requesters library. Changes in the User ID are shown and tracked under a new Requester.
- All requests submitted with a User ID display for the user after signing in to the Internal Requests feature which allows for the observation of both present and previous issues as well as their current status.
- Library Manager allows tracking of users within the Requesters library.
- A System Setting is required to allow anonymous sign in.
- Users can sign in anonymously at the Sign in screen by clicking the Sign in Anonymously check box, to only submit requests under the ID Anonymous.
- The Internal Requests feature displays a value of Internal Request in the Entered By field for anonymous users. Requests entered through the Create Request feature in Cartegraph display a value of the user signed in to the request in Cartegraph.