Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Equipment is a resource used by Tasks. Trucks, earth moving equipment, snow plow blades, and lawn mowers are examples you may choose to track as equipment. All equipment must have a valid rate so that costs can be calculated.
- Normally, equipment use and rates are entered as mileage or hours.
- The Details, Rates and History sections can be updated.
- The Log section cannot be changed.
- The History section can be customized.
- Time sheet entries populate the Log section.
- Equipment rates help calculate Task costs.