This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
The Equipment Overview Header displays overall information for the Equipment record, Fleet information, and costs when the equipment is used as a resource. Click the splitter to show or hide the overview header. Most fields update in real time while editing. Calculated fields update when you save the changes.
- Avatar (if there is a primary attachment) or standard image
- Equipment Classification
- Purchase Date
- Vendor Cost
- Fuel Cost
- Labor Cost
- Parts Cost
- Total Cost
- Cost Per Mile
- Current Miles
- Equipment Usage Cost
Each calculation for the corresponding totals is defined in the next section.
Equipment Fleet Information
- Vendor Cost: For all of the Tasks against/associated with the equipment; the sum of the Other Cost field of these Tasks
- Labor Cost: For all of the Tasks against/associated with the equipment; the sum of the Labor Cost field of these Tasks
- Fuel Cost: Total of all the fuel logs entered for equipment; multiply the Unit Cost and Quantity fields of each fuel log and then tally the results.
- Parts Cost: For all of the Tasks associated with the equipment; the sum the Material Cost field of these Tasks
- Total Cost: Sum of vendor cost, labor cost, parts cost, and fuel cost.
- Cost Per Mile: Calculated cost per mile for the equipment
For more information, see Fuel Log Calculations.
- Current Miles: The current usage or odometer value for the equipment
- VRR: The calculated vehicle replacement rating
Equipment Used as Resources Costs
These are typically used in Time sheets.
Equipment Usage Cost: For all of the Equipment logs against the equipment, the sum of the Cost field of these equipment logs.