You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the Equipment Classification library for each classification:
- Select the Vehicle check box.
- The Meter Type field is required for each classification—select miles, hours, or kilometers.
- Define a VRR Type of Service value. Type of Service is a subjective value representing the function or importance of a vehicle. A pickup truck used for travel to work sites is a 1 since any vehicle could be used. However, if you own a single plow and it goes down, you are in trouble, so it is critical and warrants a rating of 5.
- This is required for the VRR section to display.
In the Equipment record details:
- Select an Equipment Classification type
- Selecting the Equipment type determines the Usage type. This is used in related calculations.
- The following fields are required to have values in order for the VRR to calculate:
- Current Usage from a Task or Fuel Log entry.
- Manufactured Date
- In Service Date
- Purchase Cost
- Tasks or Fuel Log costs
All VRR System Settings must have a value and come with defaults. The VRR Calculations will not work if these settings are not populated:
Add Usage field to the Task Detail view
The Usage field is required because it is used in the VRR, Usage Cost, and Average Usage calculations.