You must have administrator rights to access this feature.
In the Equipment Classification library for each classification:
- Select the Vehicle check box
- The Meter Type field is required for each classification—select miles, hours, or kilometers.
- Define a VRR Type of Service value
- This is required for the VRR section to display.
In the Equipment record details:
- Select an Equipment Classification type
- Selecting the Equipment type determines the Usage type. This is used in related calculations.
- The following fields are required to have values in order for the VRR to calculate:
- Current Usage from a Task or Fuel Log entry.
- Manufactured Date
- In Service Date
- Purchase Cost
- Tasks or Fuel Log costs
All VRR System Settings must have a value and come with defaults. The VRR Calculations will not work if these settings are not populated:
Add Usage field to the Task Detail view
The Usage field is required because it is used in the VRR, Usage Cost, and Average Usage calculations.