This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
Use the Assigned Labor filter to quickly filter tasks by labor assignments to follow through with the appropriate people or make assignment changes. Assigned Labor is a collapsible section at the bottom of the Task tab’s layer panel.
The three filter options are:
- All displays any task with at least one labor assignment.
- None displays tasks without labor assignments.
- Custom displays tasks assigned to selected labor records, usually yourself or for a supervisor to select members of a group or crew.
- There must be at least one task layer for this feature to activate.
- The Custom option expands the Assigned Labor section to add, select, and remove laborers.
- Select or clear the laborer’s check box to include or exclude the laborer.
- The Assignment Queue works as an OR filter.
- The photo associated with the Assigned Labor is the photo in the user account record or primary attachment.
- The labor record must be associated with a User Account.
- Assignments are stored in the child recordset to the Tasks recordset.