This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com
Only materials that have 0 quantity on hand and are not associated to an order can be deleted.
- Click the Resources tab.
- From the Resources panel, select Material Location.
- Hover over the material location and click View.
- Navigate to the Materials section.
- Search for the material to remove from the location.
- Select the material record.
- Select Actions>Remove from Location.
- Click Remove Material.
The Material is removed from the location.