This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
The Select Locations view allows you to generate a Material Order.
- The Material Items list includes any Stock Material for your organization that is below the reorder point for the Locations selected from the Select Locations View.
- Click Add to add an additional Material and Location combination that is not already listed.
- Click X to remove individual line items. Removing an item does not permanently delete the item, it just removes it from the current order process. This item will continue to display on subsequent orders as long as it still falls below the reorder point.
- Select a vendor from the Filter By Vendor list allows you to place orders for the selected vendor.
- Once a vendor is selected and the order information is entered click Generate Order to create the Material Order. After generating an order, a summary page displays the order details.
- Entering a Shipping or Tax amount disables the Percent field.
- Entering a Percent amount disables the Shipping and Tax fields.
- Click Close to return to the Material Orders List view.