This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Receiving Order view allows for you to receive Materials at a particular location.
- Click Distribute to apply the Shipping and Tax or Percent amounts to the individual line items on a weighted percent based on the cost of that line item verses the entire orders cost. Distribute may be clicked multiple times if needed.
- Distribute is disabled once any Line Item is fully or partially received.
- Manually adjust the Overhead amounts, if needed.
- Click Receive to commit the changes to the database. A Material Log record of Stock is created for the received Material.
- Click Close to return to the Material Orders list view.
- Attachments may be added to the order by clicking + on the lower-left area of the view.