This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com
View or edit existing orders.
- Order Line Items display in any of the three states
- Not Received-Material has not been received. Ordered and Price amounts may still be updated.
- Partial-Material is Partially Received. The the Ordered amounts and Price cannot be updated.
- Received-Material is Fully Received. The Ordered amounts and Price cannot be updated.
- The Shipping, Tax, and Percent amounts may still be updated as long as the order has not received any of the line items (either fully or partially). Once material is received these fields are protected.
- Once changes have been made to either the Order or any line items, click Save.
- Click Close to return to the Material Orders list view.
- The Actions Menu Contains the following:
- Complete-Available only when the current order status is Open. Changes the status of a Open order to Complete.
- Receive-Available only when the current order status is Open. Saves any changes made to the Order or Line items and opens the Receiving Order view.
- Receiving Order view>Open-Available only when the current order status is Complete. Changes the status of a Complete order to Open.
- Attachments may be added to the order by clicking + on the lower-left area of the view.