This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
The Bulk Material Transfer feature allows you to create a list of materials to be transferred from one location to another location. For example, use Bulk Material Transfer when you want to transfer multiple materials from a warehouse to a mobile location.
The Bulk Transfer is accessed from Material Location Actions menu. Material Items listed are the materials to transfer for the current day.
On the Bulk Transfer page:
- Location to transfer to must be selected
- Materials that are initially displayed are materials where the current quantity on hand plus the quantity on order is less than the minimum amount.
- Materials Listed contain the following details:
- Required-the minimum amount of material that should be at the location
- QoH-the quantity on hand for the material
- Needed-how many materials are needed to get the material count to the minimum amount needed
- Pulled-Enterable field that allows your organization to enter the material count to transfer
- Available-total amount of the material that is available at the location to transfer from
- The Add button allows you to Add Materials not listed to be transferred.
- The Transfer button creates the Material Log entries transferring the material from one location to another.