- Click Resources>Material.
- Hover on the record you want to repair the log on and click View.
- Go to the Locations section.
NOTE: If not using Advanced Resources go to Logs.
- Select the log you want to repair.
NOTE: You can only repair Stocked or Increase Adjustment logs. If there are no check boxes on the Logs grid then the user does not have rights to Repair Log in Global Permissions.
- Select Actions>Repair Log.
- Change Quantity or Price Per Unit fields to the desired values.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 4-9 to make additional material log repairs.