You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
The Material Locations overview header displays information about where materials are, including its value, usage in the last 90 days, and need to reorder. Click the splitter to show or hide the overview header. Most fields update in real time while editing. Calculated fields update when you save the changes.
- Avatar image displays the Primary Attachment. If there isn't a Primary Attachment, a standard image displays.
- Location Description
- Address Number
- Mobile Location
- Total Materials: The total number of different materials at a given location.
- Stagnant Materials Last 90 Days: The number of materials that were not worked within the last 90 days—materials that were not used in time sheet, or stocked or transferred or ordered.
- Value of Stock: The value of the remaining stock on hand at a given location.
- Materials Below Reorder Point: The number of materials that have reached its reorder point are ready to be ordered.