The Material Overview Header displays information for the Material record. Click the splitter to show or hide the overview header. Most fields update in real time while editing. Calculated fields update when you save the changes.
- Avatar image displays the Primary Attachment. If there isn't a Primary Attachment, a standard image displays.
- Material ID
- Stock Item
- Quantity on Hand: Current quantity on hand
- Value of Stock: Value of the Material currently stocked
- Usage Last 30 Days: Quantity of Material used the last 30 days
- Average Quantity/Task: Average Quantity of Material used on each Task
- Usage last 90 Days: Quantity of Material used the last 90 days
- Average Monthly Usage: Average Quantity of Material used per month.
- Click the splitter to show or hide the overview header.
- Most fields update in real-time while editing.
- Calculated fields update when you Save the changes.
- For stock materials, the calculated fields are based on the unity type of the Quantity on Hand field. Non-stock materials use the unit type from the Default Usage field in order to perform calculations.