The Add Previous option quickly adds any Resources previously used on the task to the time sheet. For material, a new detail line will be added for each unique material/location.
- Navigate to the Task you want to enter Resources for.
- Click .
- In the applicable section, click Add Previous.
- Enter the Hours, Usage, or Quantity for the Resource.
All previously used Resources display.
The Add Previous option saves time and helps keep Resource entry accurate. In this example, Pat, Chris, and Kim started work for Task 5543 on Tuesday and will continue until Thursday. Each person worked 8 hours, used Truck #14, and 5 gallons of pesticide from the main warehouse. On Tuesday these resources were entered. On Wednesday and Thursday follow these steps to enter resources.
- Click the Work tab.
- Click the Task tab.
- Locate and highlight Task 5543.
- Click .
- In the Labor section of the time sheet, click Add Previous.
- A row for Pat, Chris, and Kim are added to the Labor section.
- In each row, enter 8 in the Hours field.
- In the Equipment section, click Add Previous.
- A row for Truck #14 is added to the Equipment section.
- Enter the usage.
- In the Material section, click Add Previous.
- A row for bug spray at the location of the main warehouse displays.
- Enter the Quantity used, 5 gallons.
- Click Save.
- Click Close.