There may be times when the records you have in the List view do not display in the Map view.
- When viewing a Map, if this indicator displays in the bottom-left corner of the Map view, this means there are too many records on the map for all to display.
- A message displays with the icon, in the expanded state, explaining how to zoom in on the map or adjust a filter to show fewer records.
- Click to expand or collapse the message.
- When the message is collapsed it remains collapsed for the signed in user, until it is expanded or the next time the user signs In to Cartegraph.
- This warning does not display in these areas:
- The Open Work gadget map in the Classic dashboard
- The Create Request map
- Cartegraph for iPad
- Cartegraph One
The map still limits the number of records displayed on the map in these areas, when necessary.