Skip to main content
About Key Dates
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Key dates are read-only date fields that can only be set by completing a task that has an activity marked as a key date activity.
- Key Dates track when an asset was installed, replaced, or retired. These dates are part of each parent recordset. They are automatically filled in when a task with a specially marked activity is completed.
- The Key Dates of an existing activity is changed to include a check box for Initial, Replace, or Retire.
- Key Dates are used by prediction calculations.
- Behind the scenes, each parent record contains fields for Origin, Replace, and Retire. These fields are updated when a Task with an activity marked Initial, Replace, or Retire is saved.