If a child list exists on the Task Detail, Asset Detail or Request Detail view:
- If the list's class is Read only, a Shared recordset, a Time sheet log, an Inspection or a Task, then the list header has a gray background to indicate the list's data is read only. You won't be able to click in the row.
- The list header has a black background to indicate it is editable. Click a row to show a child detail dialog box.
- If the user has Security permission to edit the child recordset, the controls on the form display as editable controls and the Save button displays in the upper-right corner.
- If the user does not have Security permission to edit the child recordset, the controls on the form display as read-only and the Save button does not display.
- If the user has Security permission to delete the child recordset, a Delete displays in the dialog box footer.