The "Administration Training" course introduces you to Cartegraph best practices related to the Administration tools and the supporting features and functions. All of the features require permissions.
The "Administration Training" course introduces you to all the Administration features that help you dictate who gets to use the system, what data specific users have access to, what data is collected, and how data is displayed.
Click here for pricing information.
With the "Administration Training" course, you receive training on functionality related to:
- Administrator: User Administration, Role Administration, Asset Administration, Library Filter Administration, Import/Export, Scheduled Processes, and Error Log
- Settings: System Settings, Mobile Basemap Administration, Geocode Settings, GIS Integration, and Asset Color Manager
- Manager: Layout Manager, Library Manager, Notification Manager, and Structure Manager
- Report Creation
What You Should Know
Attendees should have a good understanding of Cartegraph capabilities.
What You’ll Learn
- Cartegraph best practice recommendations
- How to use the administrator functionality
- How to set and change roles
- How to build important reports for viewing data