The "Advanced Assets" course introduces you to Cartegraph best practices related to Advanced Assets, and the supporting features and functions.
The "Advanced Assets" course introduces you to Preventative Maintenance and the Asset Condition Manager. These two pieces are critical in taking your workflow to the next level, and they are also the catalyst to getting your environment setup for Scenario Builder and maximizing the functionality that Cartegraph OMS has to offer.
Click here for pricing information.
With the "Advanced Assets" course, you'll receive training on functionality related to:
- Preventative Maintenance
- How to setup preventative maintenance
- The difference between preventative and repeating Tasks
- Asset Condition Manager
- Deterioration curves
- Prediction Groups
- Condition Groups and Minimum Condition Groups
- Estimated OCIs
- Condition Category Types
- Performance Management
- Activities and Impacts
- Criticality Factor
- Install/Replaced Dates
- Cartegraph recommended best practices for advanced asset management
What You Should Know
- Attendees should have a good understanding of Cartegraph capabilities.
- Attendees should have good understanding of asset management.
What You'll Learn
- Cartegraph best practice recommendations
- How to use preventative maintenance
- How to use performance management
- How to make changes to the layout
- How to use prediction groups