The "Asset Management" course is designed for individuals responsible for managing assets, their location, and conditions, as well as individuals performing data entry tasks related to these activities.
The "Asset Management" course introduces you to Cartegraph best practices related to asset management, and the supporting features and functions. After taking this course, you will be comfortable with how to enter asset information and synchronizing it with your GIS data.
Click here for pricing information.
With the "Asset Management" course, you'll receive training on functionality related to:
- Asset details
- Layers and Filters
- GIS integration for asset population
- Linked assets
- Container/Component relationships
- Condition Category Library
- Collection services
- Cartegraph recommended best practices for asset management
What You Should Know
What You’ll Learn
- Cartegraph best practice recommendations
- Core Cartegraph functionality related to assets
- How to create, update, and delete assets
- How to install, replace, and retire assets
- How to inspect assets
- How to find an asset needing attention