The "Cartegraph Mobile" course is designed to highlight the differences between Cartegraph mobile and the desktop version, and how the mobile fits into your day-to-day workflow.
The "Cartegraph Mobile" course introduces you to Cartegraph best practices related to the Cartegraph mobile app, and the supporting features and functions. This course also helps you understand the fundamental differences between Cartegraph mobile and the Cartegraph desktop version.
Click here for pricing information.
With the "Cartegraph Mobile" course, you receive training on functionality related to:
- Overall system functionality:
- Work Management
- Create and Update Asset and Non-Asset Tasks
- Assign Tasks
- Enter Resources
- Asset management
- Create and update Assets
- Responding to Requests
- View Requester information
- Create Task from a Request
- Cartegraph recommended best practices for mobile device use
What You Should Know
Attendees should have a basic understanding of Cartegraph capabilities.
What You’ll Learn
- Cartegraph best practice recommendations
- How to create assets using the mobile app
- How to complete tasks using the mobile app
- How to assign tasks on using the mobile app
- How to view and update requests