The "Work Management" course is designed for individuals responsible for managing and using tasks and work orders in the system.
The "Work Management" course introduces you to Cartegraph best practices related to work management, and the supporting features and functions.
Click here for pricing information.
- Defining the differences between Work Orders and Projects
- What is the purpose of a work order?
- What is a task?
- Resource details
- Important layers
- Resource entry
- Cartegraph recommended best practices for work management
What You Should Know
Attendees should have a basic understanding of Cartegraph capabilities.
What You’ll Learn
- Cartegraph best practice recommendations
- How to set up repeating work orders
- How to find the overall cost of a work order
- How to make decisions on keeping labor in house versus outsourcing