The time sheet is the location for entering Labor, Equipment, Material, and Other resource data for each Task performed and view a Task list.
- Tasks display on Time sheets for the signed in user if:
- The Task’s status is In Progress or Planned.
- The Task has an Assigned Labor entry associated with this user account.
- The Task has Labor Log entries with a labor record associated with this user account.
- The current date falls within the Task Actual Start and Actual Stop dates.
- Signed-in users can use the Add Me button to add an entry to the labor log using the labor entry that is associated with the currently signed-in user.
- If the Actual Start or Stop date does not exist, the system uses the Estimated Start or Stop date.
- If the Task does not have any dates, the Task always displays on the Task list.
- Click on the Navigation bar or the Task List view to open Time sheets to view your Task list or enter resources.
- With Stock materials, the Location field is required.
Time sheets are the central location for entering Labor, Equipment, Material, and Other resource data for each Task performed. By entering data on time sheets, the resource information is updated throughout the Resource logs in Cartegraph. Costs from the Resources calculate and display on the Tasks and associated Work Orders.
Real-time resource entry for tasks provides the foundation of an organization’s information. Tasks let you take the pulse of your organization. Quality analysis and assessment let you make the best planning and budgeting decisions for your organization.
The time sheet is the central location used for all resource entry to make the process more efficient and effective. Resource entry for tasks provides the foundation of your organization’s data to be analyzed to help with planning, budgeting, etc.
The Task and Asset relationship is the foundation of data gathering and begins with tasks to get the most value out of the system; this leads to more accurate cost information. Tasks has a finite time span, as work is done, resources are entered so data is always up to date. This allows itself to use resource scheduling as well.