PCI Inspection Army Corp of Engineers Samples can be generated for Pavement and Pavement Area asset types. The steps to start the inspection are the same for both asset types.
- Navigate to the Pavement or Pavement Area record and select the Inspection Task.
- In the Overview header, click Start Inspection.
- Enter the Inspection details.
- From the Condition Categories, click Start PCI Inspection.
- Click Generate army Corps of Engineers Samples.
- Use the Review Samples navigation scroll bar to select a pavement sample to perform the inspection.
OPTIONAL: Add an additional sample to proceed with the inspection.
- From the PCI Inspection view, select a Distress.
- Enter the size of the distress or the extent of the distress.
- Select the Distress Severity image.
NOTE: If no distress was found select No Distresses Found radio button on the sample bar.
- Click Add Distress.
OPTIONAL: Add other distresses to the sample.
NOTE: If the same distress with the same severity within the same sample is added, their total extent and size are added together.
- To perform another inspection for a different sample, repeat steps 9 through 13.
- When all inspections are complete, click Done.
The PCI condition Category will reflect the inspection results.
This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.