You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
This feature requires an ArcGIS identity.
- Select Work>Tasks.
- Select the records you want to include in the Route.
- Select Actions>Generate Route.
- Enter a unique Route Name or let the system auto-number.
- Enter a Start Location by supplying an address, longitude/latitude, or clicking in the map.
- Enter a Stop location by supplying an address, longitude/latitude, or clicking in the map.
- Click Generate Route.
- The routed tasks display in the Routed Tasks panel in the optimized stop order, including the Start and Stop locations.
The selected tasks are marked in the map with the corresponding stop number.
- Click to display the turn-by-turn directions of the optimized route.
- Click Assignments and add or remove employees for these tasks. See Edit Task Assignments for more information.
At least one assignment must exist in order to Save the Route.
- Click Finish & Save.