The Tasks Overview Header displays the following:
- Task ID
- Asset, click the link or View to go to the associated asset. Click the Summary icon to view the summary.
- Start Date
- Stop Date
- Complete Task, click when the task is complete.
- Enter Resources, click to add the resources used for the task to calculate the cost of the work and update material inventories.
- Total Cost is the total of the Labor, Equipment, Material, and Other costs.
- The Cost per Unit is the Total cost divided by the amount listed in the Completed Units field.
- In order for the Productivity calculation to run, in the Activities library the Unit must be set.
- The Completed Units field is part of the Task Details.
- Labor, Equipment, Material, and Other cost for the completed task with entered resources.
- Click the splitter to show or hide the overview header.
- Most fields update in real-time while editing.
- Calculated fields update when you Save the changes.