This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
The Repeating Work Orders feature gives users a simple, organized way of scheduling work at regular intervals.
It allows users to group the diverse tasks that comprise a work order and schedule them to repeat under a single heading as opposed to multiple, individual tasks.
- Repeating Work Orders can be scheduled when a Work Order is created or added to an existing Work Order.
- Work Orders can be scheduled to repeat every X number of days, weeks, including days of the week, months, and years.
- Based on user preference, the system will automatically schedule the next instance of a Repeating Work Order:
- Upon completion of the current Work Order
- Or at a later date, regardless of current Work Order status
- Each time a specified Work Order repeats, a new work order is created with the standard set of associated tasks within it.
The City of Utopia Sanitation Department is responsible for emptying dumpsters in West, Washington, Greenbush, and Graham Parks every Monday.
- A Work Order for weekly pick-up is created in Cartegraph and scheduled to repeat weekly.
- Within that repeating Monday work order are individual tasks:
- Garbage pick-up at West Park
- Garbage pick-up at Washington Park
- Garbage pick-up at Greenbush Park
- Garbage pick-up at Graham Park
- The Sanitation crew member closes that week’s Work Order and the system automatically schedules next week’s work order.
- The Repeating Work order can also be set to expire at certain dates, such as seasonal closure.
Repeating Field List
- Owner-Full Name
- Map location
- Location Description
NOTE: The Location Description for asset tasks is inherited from the asset. Non-asset tasks inherit the Location Description from the Task that it is repeating.
- Address Number
- Intersecting Street
- Locator Address Number
- Locator City
- Locator Street