This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this example, a work order for trash collection is created for the summer park season with a repeating schedule of every Monday.
- Click the Work tab.
- Click the Work Orders tab.
Click Add Work Order Layer.
- Select Create>Work Order.
- Enter the Work Order Details.
- Click Repeat Work Order.
- Select the Begin Date you want the schedule to start on.
- Select how often you want to Schedule to repeat. For example, Every 1 Week on a Sunday.
- Set the Repeat Schedule.
- Select the Create Repeating Work Order option, When Work Order is completed or In the future.
- Click Save.