This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com
- Click the Work>Work Order tabs.
- Navigate to the Work Order with the Tasks you want to remove.
- Open the Work Order in the Detail view.
- Go to the Work Order Tasks section.
- Select the Tasks you want to remove.
- Click Actions>Remove from Work Order.
- Click Continue.
The Tasks stay in the system but do not display in the Work Order Tasks section. The totals on the Overview header update.