This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
The Equipment summary is available in the work order’s Detail view Equipment section.
This section displays the following for all equipment associated to the work order or listed in a log entry:
- Equipment Count: The total number of equipment items associated to the work order.
- Total Equipment Cost: The rounded-up sum of all equipment costs logged on the tasks associated to the work order.
- Total Tasks: The sum of the tasks with equipment usage logged.
- Per Task Count: The rounded-up average cost of equipment per task, total cost/total tasks.
- Equipment list: Equipment items assigned to any task associated to the work order or have a log entry.
- Number of Tasks: The number of tasks that piece of equipment is assigned to.
- Total Usage: The piece of equipment with its units.
- Total Cost: The rounded-up cost the piece of equipment has logged against tasks associated to this work order.