This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com
The Equipment summary is available in the work order’s Detail view Equipment section.
This section displays the following for all equipment associated to the work order or listed in a log entry:
- Equipment Count: The total number of equipment items associated to the work order.
- Total Equipment Cost: The rounded-up sum of all equipment costs logged on the tasks associated to the work order.
- Total Tasks: The sum of the tasks with equipment usage logged.
- Per Task Count: The rounded-up average cost of equipment per task, total cost/total tasks.
- Equipment list: Equipment items assigned to any task associated to the work order or have a log entry.
- Number of Tasks: The number of tasks that piece of equipment is assigned to.
- Total Usage: The piece of equipment with its units.
- Total Cost: The rounded-up cost the piece of equipment has logged against tasks associated to this work order.