This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
The Labor summary is available in the Work Order’s Detail view Labor section.
This section displays the following for all Tasks associated to the Work Order or listed in a Labor Log entry:
- Labor Count is the total number of laborers assigned. Cartegraph prevents duplicate laborers from being included in the total.
- Total Labor Hours are the sum of all hours.
- Total Labor Cost is the sum of all labor costs. The value is rounded up.
- Laborers listassigned to any Task associated to the Work Order or have a Labor log entry:
- Assigned is the number of Tasks the individual laborer is assigned to.
- Complete is the number of Completed or Canceled Tasks the individual laborer is assigned to.
- Total Hours is the sum of hours the individual laborer logged for the Tasks associated to the Work Order.