This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
The Labor summary is available in the Work Order’s Detail view Labor section.
This section displays the following for all tasks associated to the work order or listed in a labor log entry:
- Labor Count: The total number of laborers assigned. Cartegraph prevents duplicate laborers from being included in the total.
- Total Labor Hours: The sum of all hours.
- Total Labor Cost: The sum of all labor costs. The value is rounded up.
- Laborers list: Laborers assigned to any task associated to the work order or who have a labor log entry.
- Assigned: The number of tasks the individual laborer is assigned to.
- Complete: The number of completed or canceled tasks the individual laborer is assigned to.
- Total Hours: The sum of hours the individual laborer logged for the tasks associated to the work order.