This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
The Labor summary is available in the Work Order’s Detail view Labor section.
This section displays the following for all tasks associated to the work order or listed in a labor log entry:
- Labor Count: The total number of laborers assigned. Cartegraph prevents duplicate laborers from being included in the total.
- Total Labor Hours: The sum of all hours.
- Total Labor Cost: The sum of all labor costs. The value is rounded up.
- Laborers list: Laborers assigned to any task associated to the work order or who have a labor log entry.
- Assigned: The number of tasks the individual laborer is assigned to.
- Complete: The number of completed or canceled tasks the individual laborer is assigned to.
- Total Hours: The sum of hours the individual laborer logged for the tasks associated to the work order.