This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com.
- Displays the total tasks associated to the Work Order.
- The Progress column displays the number of Tasks with a Completed or Canceled status, and the number of tasks assigned. For example, 3 of 5 means 3 tasks are Closed and 2 are Open. This value is stored as a percentage.
- The percent completed or canceled displays in a tool tip when you hover over the progress bar.
- When a change is made to the Task’s Status the Progress and Completed fields update.
- When Tasks are added or removed from the Work Order the Tasks, Completed, and Progress fields update.