You must have a Cartegraph OMS advanced feature extension to access this feature.
The Material summary is available in the Work Order’s Detail view Material section.
This section displays the following for all materials associated to the work order or listed in a log entry:
- Material Count: The total number of materials used on the tasks associated to the work order.
- Total Material Cost: The rounded-up sum of all material costs logged on the tasks associated to the work order.
- Total Tasks: The sum of the tasks with material usage logged.
- Per Task Count: The rounded-up average cost of materials per task, total cost/total tasks.
- Material list: Includes materials assigned to any task associated to the work order or that have a log entry.
- Number of Tasks: The number of tasks that material is assigned to.
- Total Quantity: The total of that material used, along with its units.
- Total Cost: The rounded-up total cost of the materials logged against tasks associated to this work order.