This feature may not be available in every package. Not sure if you have this feature or you want to learn more about it? Send us a message at email@example.com
The Material summary is available in the Work Order’s Detail view Material section.
This section displays the following for all materials associated to the work order or listed in a log entry:
- Material Count: The total number of materials used on the tasks associated to the work order.
- Total Material Cost: The rounded-up sum of all material costs logged on the tasks associated to the work order.
- Total Tasks: The sum of the tasks with material usage logged.
- Per Task Count: The rounded-up average cost of materials per task, total cost/total tasks.
- Material list: Includes materials assigned to any task associated to the work order or that have a log entry.
- Number of Tasks: The number of tasks that material is assigned to.
- Total Quantity: The total of that material used, along with its units.
- Total Cost: The rounded-up total cost of the materials logged against tasks associated to this work order.