This feature requires a Cartegraph OMS license.
The Material summary is available in the Work Order’s Detail view Material section.
This section displays the following for all Materials associated to the Work Order or listed in a log entry:
- Material Count is the total number of Materials used on the Tasks associated to the Work Order.
- Total Material Cost is the sum of all Material costs logged on the Tasks associated to the Work Order. The value is rounded up.
- Total Tasks is the sum of the Tasks with Material usage logged.
- Per Task Count is the average cost of Materials per Task, Total Cost/Total Tasks. The amount is rounded up.
- Material list is Materials assigned to any Task associated to the Work Order or have a log entry:
- Number of Tasks is the number of Tasks that Material is assigned to.
- Total Quantity used of that Material with its units.
- Total Cost of the Materials logged against Tasks associated to this Work Order. The amount is rounded up.