New Standard Reports
- Request Detail with Map
- Task Summary with Map
- Work Order Detail with Map
Other Miscellaneous Changes
Linked all existing gadgets to a Cartegraph Default gadget (if it matches exactly), or created a new library gadget to link to. In the end, all gadgets on a user's dashboard are now linked to a library gadget as well.
Archiving is toggled on for all normal recordsets and libraries.
System settings which control the collection of Salesforce data are now flagged as internal.
- SharedGadgets Table
- SharedGadgetRelationships Table as a child of SharedGadgets
- cgShape—Spatial Indexes, Updated Tessallation Scheme to Geography_Auto_Grid
A child recordset under Requests with the following fields:
- Submitted Date (Date/Time)
- Comment (Memo)
- Requester (Lookup to Requester Library)
- Public (Yes/No)
- Integration ID (Integer)
From Structure Manager select Requests and then Comments. Comments comes with some fields.
- This field is not automatically added in any layouts by default.
- There is an option to set as internal or external.
- All notifications about the activity in SCF are managed in SCF and should come from there instead of OMS via Notification Manager or Automation Manager.