Meet the 10 winners
The nominations are reviewed, the judging is done, and the results are in. We’re pleased to announce the winners of our first annual Excellence in Operations Management Awards, an initiative recognizing municipal organizations that use Cartegraph technology to work smarter and improve their communities
First, we want to thank everyone who took the time to nominate a public sector organization. 31 organizations were nominated and each one is doing truly remarkable things with its operations and technology. Determining the winners wasn’t easy — trying to separate the best from the best never is.
Ultimately it came down to 10 organizations that most exemplified the five core tenets of the competition:
- Effective Methods of Work and Data Management
- Tech Savvy Approaches to Citizen Engagement
- Proactive Solutions for Public Infrastructure Management
- Demonstrated Leadership in the Municipal Industry
- Data Driven Methods of Achieving ROI
Four of the winning organizations were also awarded a special Pioneerdesignation in recognition of their early adoption of municipal technology and longstanding commitment to helping other public sector organizations develop technology strategies.
Winners: (ALPHABETICALLY BY STATE)
- City of Santa Barbara, CA
- City of Colorado Springs, CO
- Central Massachusetts Regional Planning Commission (CMRPC)
- Boone County, MO
- City of Mankato, MN
- The Lewis and Jefferson County, NY Joint Infrastructure Management Initiative (JIMI) [PIONEER]
- Enid, OK [PIONEER]
- Anderson County, SC [PIONEER]
- City of Waynesboro, VA
- City of Auburn, WA [PIONEER]
Follow us on Facebook and find out how these winning organizations earned their awards.
Over the next few weeks, we’ll be spotlighting each award winner. Each winning organization has a unique and valuable story to share. We hope you’ll take some time to find out what sets these organizations apart from the rest. You never know, you just might find yourself inspired to earn an Excellence in Operations Management Award of your own next year!
Looking for more high-performance government tips? Sign up for our newsletter now!