Slide decks from the presentations at Cartegraph's national conference in Denver, Colorado, October 10–13, 2017, are now available on Slideshare. The slide decks are available to both those who attended the conference and want to see a presentation again and to those who were not able to attend.
Here is a sample of the slide decks available:
- Rain Check: Preparing Your Stormwater System for Historic Flooding
- The 6 Common Data Collection Mistakes You May Be Making
- Boost Your Cartegraph Performance
- What's New in Cartegraph
- 911: Using GIS to Streamline Communication and Reduce Response Time
- Database Management and Cost Recovery Using Cartegraph
- Tips and Tricks for Water, Waste, and Stormwater
- Driving Change: Your Local Gov Road Map
- From Vision to Results: How to Build an Innovative Team
- Check out all of the slide decks from the conference at Slideshare.
For more articles like this, sign up for the Cartegraph newsletter today.